Re-Work Employability Programme
May 14, 2021
Re-Work is a free online employability programme that launched in 2020 and is being delivered across 15 different centres in the UK. Re-Work will run in Norwich beginning on 7th June, led by Earlham Parish in partnership with Resurgo, a social impact charity specialising in employability. This is part of the work we are starting through the SPEAR charity.
Some key points:
· Re-Work is a FREE employability programme
· Anyone who is over 18 and looking for work can attend
· Participants attend 6 online interactive group coaching sessions via zoom – sessions 2 hours long
· Participants learn key skills, mindsets and career planning tools to help them get back into work and stay in work
· Over half the participants who attended the Re-Work programme in the summer are now in work
· Resurgo has over 16 years of coaching experience through their flagship Spear programme, helping young people facing significant barriers get into work and enabling teams and individuals to thrive
Click on the document below for more information.