The Henderson Community Park is 25 acres of well-kept, landscaped parkland in the heart of the community. Access and free parking is available via Ivy Road past the Business Centre. It is one of the few parks in Norwich which is not owned by Norwich City Council.
The park has stunning panoramic views of the west of the City and has lots of things to do, including:
- Lots of open space to walk well-controlled dogs – but please remember to clear up after your dog!
- An enclosed basketball/5-a-side football pitch
- A skate park with ramps, grind rail and half pipe
- A newly updated and enclosed toddlers play area with swings, slides and rockers
- Children’s play areas with climbing frames and swings
- Climbing wall
- Lots of space to run around
- Outdoor gym equipment
- Full-sized cinder running track
- Natural areas of wild flowers and meadowland
- Plenty of seating to sit and relax