Henderson Trust’s flagship project is Sorted. Sorted provides subsidised trips and excursions for families and older children from the local community during the main school holidays. Sorted is subsidised by Henderson Trust and other funders so it can offer great days out at cheaper prices with all transport included.
For general information, dates and deadlines…
Do keep an eye on our website’s News Page and Facebook Page where we will post the latest trip booklets, booking deadlines and payment dates.
Bookings Contact for Sorted and 10-16s activities; Rachel – 01603 251726
Contact for Family trips on the day; Scott – 07973 483437
Contact for 10–16s trips on the day; Bec – 07535 476004
Typically the Summer Sorted programme delivers around 40 trips and activities for 700 people from the local community. Scott, who has been managing Sorted for Henderson Trust for a number of years, says “Sorted is now bigger and better than ever before and while it takes a lot of doing it is worth it”. He was quick to add his appreciation for all the volunteers who help to make the job that much easier.
Previous Sorted trips have included:
- Trips to local attractions such as Bewilderwood, Pettits, Thetford Forest, the Circus, Dinosaur Adventure, Pleasurewood Hills
- Trips further afield to Woburn Safari Park, Colchester Zoo and Drayton Manor
- Beach trips to Hemsby, Sea Palling, Wells, Lowestoft, Yarmouth, Cromer and Gorleston
- Arts and crafts activities
- Cinema, bowling and pizza trips
- Sports and games
- Lots of fun!